Friday, July 28, 2017

Screen Card Project

Hi Everyone

I have been excited to try the Pretty Label punch on the bottom of a screen card, so as soon as it arrived I created this screen card project.



The card base is cut 6" x 11" it is then scored at 2 3/4", 5 1/2" and 8 1/4".
You can then use the pretty label punch to create the decorative legs on the bottom edge of the card.  All you need to do is partially cut with the punch in the centre of each section.
Then decorate your panels! Easy!



Thanks for visiting my blog today, there is a list of the products that I have used to create this project with below, for Australian customers you can purchase these supplies through my online link in the menu at the top of my blog!



Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! April 2024 Sketch Blog Hop

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop for April 2024 There is nothing I love more than a good scrapbooking sketch to g...