Saturday, June 10, 2023

Global Design Colour Challenge #397

It has been ages since I have participated in a design challenge, and I love what the team over at Global Design Challenges prepare every month!


I have also been excited to try out the Textured Floral stamp and die bundle #161232 as I love being able to layer, layer, and layer some more!




The card base for this project is made from Crumb Cake cardstock and measures 5" square, the Basic White layer is 4.75" square and the DSP from Masterfully Made Paper Pack # 161192 measures 4-5/8" x  4". 

Then simply die cut and stamp an assortment of elements to create the collection of flowers and leaves down the side of the panel.

The sentiment was stamped from the Texutred Floral set and the die cut with the banner from Stylish Shapes #159183.

This kind of design can be used with many different stamp sets, I think I might give it a try with the Legendary Ride # 160754 stamp set for Fathers Day! 







Enjoy your stamping journey!

Tania

No comments:

Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! April 2024 Sketch Blog Hop

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop for April 2024 There is nothing I love more than a good scrapbooking sketch to g...