Sunday, June 25, 2017

Christmas in July Card Class by Mail



It is now only 26 weeks until Christmas.  I don't know about you, but this year I would like to be more organised and get my cards sent out early enough that my friends and family can enjoy my handmade creations for a few weeks before Christmas.  I have put together a Christmas card club that starts in July and runs for 3 months.  I have designed 9 cards - 3 each month and you will be emailed the detailed instructions and images for how to create each one.

The cost is $40.00 per month for 3 months by automatic paypal deduction in July, August and September.  This includes all postage and instructions.

You will have plenty of supplies to make more than one of each card, as well as more cards of your own designs!  I will also be emailing more projects/cards during the class that I have made with these products as well.

You will receive the following directly from the Stampin' Up! Warehouse.
Merry Mistletoe Stamp Set - Set of 9 Rubber Stamps
Be Merry Designer Paper 12 x 12 - 12 sheets double sided
Be Merry Cardstock
(Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Thick Whisper White)  A4 - 24 sheets
Petal Burst Embossing Folder
Metallic Sequins
Boxwood Wreath Embellishments Pk 12

In addition to this you will also receive from me separately each month
Envelopes
Additional Cardstock
Ribbon/Twine
Glitter Cardstock



You will need to provide your own
Clear Stamping Blocks
Adhesives
Stampin' Dimensionals
Garden Green Ink Pad
Cherry Cobler Ink Pad
Stitched Framelits or similar
Petal Builder Punch or similar

If you need to order any of these items you can do so through my online store here.

To make sure we get started on time please sign up by 10th July, so your order can arrive before our start date on 21st July 2017.


Note:  This transaction will appear as my registered business name The Crafty Spritzer

Global Design Colour Challenge #397

It has been ages since I have participated in a design challenge, and I love what the team over at Global Design Challenges prepare every mo...