Monday, June 12, 2017

Introducing - Memories & More

I am so excited to share my journey with Stampin' Up! Memories & More pocket scrapbooking range!

This is my first layout using this range and I have to say that I love the colours of the Perfect Days card kit as it is so versatile for any occasion.

When you are doing any layout it is important to make sure that both sides of it are balanced.  This is done with both the number of photos and colours.

  • Use a similar number of photos on each side so one side is not "heavier" than the other.
  • Repeat the use of the core layout colours in this case Emerald Envy, Black and Lime Green to balance the layout.
  • Cluster your embellishments to make more impact.  If these were spaced 1 on each card for example they would get lost on the page.






If you would like to create a layout of your own, or get started on an album, please contact me.  I would love to share the joy of memory keeping with you.

Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! April 2024 Sketch Blog Hop

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop for April 2024 There is nothing I love more than a good scrapbooking sketch to g...