Saturday, June 24, 2017

Colour Inkspiration Challenge #11


Hi Everyone!

It has been a long time since I have participated in any card making challenges, but I couldn't go past this colour combination! It is challenge 11 at Colour Inkspiration Challenges.



As soon as I saw the colour combination I knew that I was going to use the So Many Shells stamp set.  It is a great stamp set for so many different occasions.  This stamp set is designed to be done in 2 steps. For the shells I used the stamp off technique to get the 2 toned image.  So for the first layer, simply ink the stamp then stamp on some scratch paper first then stamp on your cardstock to get a lighter image.  For the 2nd step of the stamp stamp on your cardstock first to get the full strength of the ink.  or you could use a lighter and darker shade of ink for each step.


The splatters have been made by stamping ink onto a clear stamp block, then adding some water with the water brush.  Then holding my hand above the card, I gently tap the brush with my finger to tap some droplets of ink onto the card.


I love this twine!  It can be used in so many ways, today i have simply tied it in a knot and separated the stands to give it a more nautical effect.


Thanks for taking the time to look at my project today! Below is a list of the supplies that I have used.






Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! April 2024 Sketch Blog Hop

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop for April 2024 There is nothing I love more than a good scrapbooking sketch to g...