Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Memories and More Card Kits and Card Making

I don't know about you, but sometimes I need to make a card really quick!  And when this happens I go to my Memories and More card kits to look for a gorgeous background to use and just add a couple of elements to finish it off!  The 3 x 4" card I have used for this background is from the Sweet Soiree Card pack that was available during Sale-a-bration! But Stampin' Up! have so many gorgeous options in the Card kits I can't wait to see what will be available in the up coming catalogue for 2018-2019!

These card kits are not just for memory keeping they can be used for in so many ways on your cards and 3D projects as well!


I stamped and coloured the flower image from the Petal Palette Stamp Set # 145788 and used the co-ordinating die set to cut it out, I love it when a stamp set has a matching die!  I coloured it with our Stampin' Blends markers which is so quick and easy, and I used the Blends again to change the colour of the silver rhinestones to match my project.


I love how this note card turned out and I will definitely be using more of my Memories and More card kits in all my projects from now on!

Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! April 2024 Sketch Blog Hop

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop for April 2024 There is nothing I love more than a good scrapbooking sketch to g...