Monday, April 20, 2020

Global Design Project Challenge #237

This week at Global Design Project the challenge was to use the following colours.  However, I also have my own personal challenge and that is to use some stamps sets that ...... have never been opened before the 2020-2021 Catalogue is launched!


So I have chosen to use the Modern Heart Stamp set!



I have a confession to make, the top part of the greeting was supposed to have the you on the end, but I was trying to make it a banner with a punch and chopped half the u off, so I just made it out of our outlined alphabet stamp set.  It actually works better as it balances the design out a bit more!





I really enjoyed using these colours to make this card, thanks for stopping by

Tania!

Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! April 2024 Sketch Blog Hop

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop for April 2024 There is nothing I love more than a good scrapbooking sketch to g...